Okay so I’m officially the worst blogger on earth, but I don’t care anymore! :) I’m back…. Third times a charm right??
I love making new years resolutions… I always try to make a lot in hopes that I at least get to accomplish some of them. Last year I made 12 resolutions.. and here is how I did with those:
- Learn more about graphic design- Attempt a redesign of my blog Not quite…
- Design my own wedding invitations YES, I did this one!!
- Improve my half marathon time to be under 2:00 2:06 was by PR, close but not exactly
- Run a full marathon Yeah, so I sort of dropped out of the marathon I signed up for
- Save money for down payment on a house Ummmmm… did I really make this a resolution?
- Organize my wedding planning binder I have a binder… an empty one, does that count?
- Continue writing amazing things in my blog does only half the year count?
- Improve healthy balanced eating habits Does eating cookies for breakfast count as healthy?
- Incorporate more strength training into workouts I got weights!! So what if they are still sitting in my living room untouched
- Do a front/back tuck in gymnastics I ALMOST got a back handspring
- Do flying trapeze again It’s expensive okay? How am I supposed to save for a down payment on a house when I spending money on flying trapeze????
- Become a better snowboarder Define better….
Well, I guess I accomplished 1 1/2 of my 2013 new years resolutions. Here’s hoping that 2014 will be a little bit better.
2014 New Years Resolutions:
- Cook at least one meal per week
- Improve half marathon time
- Run a full marathon
- Actually use one of my Yoga Groupons that I buy
- Get Married
Okay, so maybe that last one is an easy one- but I need to make sure that I at least accomplish SOMETHING this year! ;)