This week was incredibly draining. I’m not even sure why. Nothing really significant happened, it was just one of those weeks. Needless to say, I’m incredibly thankful for this snow day so that I can work from the comfort of my couch and be a little more relaxed.
I’ve been in a mood all week, so I decided that today’s post should be about things that made me happy this week. Hopefully this will get me out of that mood before the weekend starts.
- Regardless of the fact that I ate a ridiculous amount of food this week.. I at least chose good and delicious food, that I truly enjoyed- including ordering thai food for lunch TWICE this week
- We have a new guy starting on our team in a couple of weeks. He has competed in 18 triathlons, so I’m really looking forward to talking to him about that!
- I love the strange stares I get while ordering an iced coffee at Starbucks, despite the fact that it’s 20 degrees outside
- I bought this vanilla and strawberry greek yogurt from Trader Joe’s and it is now my new favorite
- I got three whole nights with Jimmy this week and they were amazing!
- Looking forward to a relaxing weekend and hopefully a nice long run
I guess that’s all I have for today, happy weekend!