2012 brought some really amazing memories. A lot happened this year so, similar to my Summer Reflections post, this one is on the entire year. It’s kind of funny because sometimes I feel like day by day nothing goes on. I feel like time goes by so slow until all of a sudden you sit and think, wow time went by so fast. It can get confusing. Regardless, when I look back on 2012, I’d say I had a wonderful year.
Here is my list of 12 amazing things that happened in 2012! Enjoy! ;)
- I usually go out with friends for New Years since Jimmy has to work, but when it came time to ring in 2012, I decided to stay home. It worked out great though, because Jimmy got him 15 minutes before the clock struck 12am and we had our first ever New Years Kiss!
- I did quite a bit of snowboarding, but probably my favorite trip was when we ran into my friend Tim on the mountain! We ended up staying at his now fiance’s house for the night and it was so much fun!
- I threw Jimmy the best 30th birthday party anyone could ask for. I rented a ski house and invited all of his friends up for a surprise party! Jimmy was definitely surprised and we had a wonderful weekend!
- We moved into a new and beautiful apartment
- I got $100 on a random Friday for Feel Good Friday!
- I started running!!! – Best decision EVER and Ran my FIRST half marathon!!
- I got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I went to Tanzania with my fiance to visit my best friend!
- I did flying Trapeze– Twice!
- I got to be a Bridesmaid in my friend Ashley’s wedding!
- I finally got my fiance to take me hiking for my birthday!
- I started this Amazing Blog!
So here is to 2012 and all the wonderful amazing things that this year brought to me. I’m looking forward to a wonderful 2013 and all the crazy adventures it will bring! :)
What was your favorite memory from 2012? Mine was definitely getting engaged to the love of my life! :)